Terms and Conditions
By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Tyres Northampton
- Promotion open to UK residents, aged 17 years old or over on 20.02.2023. Employees and the immediate families of Tyres Northampton (“the Promoter”), stores, their agents, anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to have a personal, valid and current Facebook account.
- Maximum 1 entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Facebook accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, be disqualified.
- The promotion runs from 20.02.2023 to 23:59 27.02.2023 only.
How to enter:
- Online entry only at https://www.facebook.com/tyresnorthamptonltd/
- The promotion will entail the user entering by liking and commenting on the specified post(s) on Facebook as indicated by the Promoter. All entries will be entered into the appropriate draw.
- Prize: There will be 1 prize to be won consisting of an adidas voucher code worth £165. The voucher code can only be used on adidas shoes with Continental rubber compound soles. See the full range here https://www.adidas.co.uk/continental-shoes.The prize is not cashable or refundable. This is an online only limited time offer until and including 27/02/2023. The voucher code is valid for 1-time usage only for orders placed on adidas.co.uk (website and/or App). The offer includes delivery costs, is not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts or be exchanged for cash money. Other exclusions may apply - they will be marked as such on adidas.co.uk. After use of the voucher, the remaining unused amount will be forfeited. In case of returns or cancellation of your order please note that we apply discounts pro rata over your ordered products. That means that in case of a (partial) return or cancellation you will not have used your (full) discount. In this case you can contact our customer service to request a new voucher for the remaining amount. For more information, please refer to “Returning” on our Support Section https://www.adidas.co.uk/help.
- The winner will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter within 48 hours of the draw. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 72 hours of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The winner must be a resident of the United Kingdom and be over the age of 17. If the winner does not qualify as a valid entrant, then an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- When entering the promotion, you acknowledge that your entry, name and social media details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoters, not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the promotion. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winner and county and the winner is consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Full name and county of the winner will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Tyres Northampton, Tyne Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate, Northampton NN5 5AF
- The Promoter's decision is final regarding the choice of winner.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.