Ensure Your Car Handles Correctly with Alignment in Northampton
Our skilled and experienced professionals offer wheel alignment in Northampton to ensure our customers’ cars handle safely and correctly on the road.
Over time, wheels become misaligned due to thousands of bumps and knocks. This is unavoidable, so it’s always a good idea to get your wheel alignment checked and corrected at regular intervals. We offer more than 35 years of experience in this and many other car maintenance services, so your vehicle is in safe hands.
OUR SERVICE AREA EXTENDS FURTHER THAN NORTHAMPTON
Our Approach to Wheel Alignment in Northampton
- The steering wheel is locked into the straight-ahead position
- Measuring heads are fitted to the back wheels and centre line scales are fitted to the front wheels
- We check that the laser reading is the same for both sets of wheels
- If the readings differ, our professionals will adjust the rear toe to correct any deviation
We use the latest alignment technologies for maximum accuracy including Hunter alignment equipment. When you leave the Tyres Northampton garage, your wheels will be aligned as they were when your vehicle left the factory.
Want to know more about wheel alignment? Read our What Is a Wheel Alignment?
BOOK YOUR SERVICE
Get in touch with our team today
To find out more about our comprehensive range of services, or to book your vehicle in, contact our friendly team of experts today.
Why Choose Us for Wheel Alignment in Northampton
- While-you-wait service in our newly refurbished reception
- The expert alignment services of a qualified and experienced team of vehicle maintenance specialists
- Free hot drinks while you wait in our Toyo Tires cafe
- Watch your car being serviced, repaired or maintained
- The most accurate alignment equipment available today
Book Your Alignment in Northampton Today
Why Does My Car Need a Wheel Alignment?
Over time, the wheels on a car can become misaligned. And when this happens, a range of issues can affect both your vehicle’s performance and your safety. A car in need of a wheel alignment will typically suffer from fuel efficiency problems, steering problems, suspension problems and a general decline in road handling.
How Do Wheel Alignments Issues Occur?
In most cases, wheels that move away from the manufacturer’s specifications can be fixed relatively quickly. In most cases, the problem is caused by an event — or a series of events — on the road. For example, hitting a kerb hard can cause wheel alignment issues. Driving over potholes regularly can also cause problems.
How Does Wheel Alignment Work?
At Tyres Northampton, we use wheel alignment technology to check that all four wheels are angled in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This involves the use of four laser imaging sensors that check a range of primary alignment angles.